WHAT INFO DO I NEED TO SEND TO MAKE A BOOKING?
- Would you like Black & Grey or Colour
- The Placement Area
WE CAN THEN RECOMMEND THE RIGHT ARTIST FOR YOUR PROJECT.
WHAT TIME DO I NEED TO ARRIVE AT THE STUDIO?
- Artists start between 10-11am
- Please check either with the studio or the artist for the correct time.
ADDRESS: WEIR MILL, MANCHESTER ROAD, MOSSLEY, ASHTON-UNDER-LYNE OL5 9QA.
CAN I BRING ANYONE WITH ME WHILST ATTENDING A SESSION?
- The studio currently only has facilities available for clients.
- Respectively as clients are usually booked in for long day sessions this would be a very long wait, so we would strongly advise against it.
IF IN DOUBT PLEASE CONTACT THE STUDIO FOR MORE INFORMATION.
ARE THERE EATERIES CLOSE BY THE STUDIO?
- North Of Winter is a semi-rural location.
- Whilst there are several cafes within driving distance we would strongly recommend that you don’t leave the site mid-session.
- Instead we encourage our guests to bring their own food for the day.
HOT AND COLD DRINKS ARE PROVIDED AT THE STUDIO.
HOW LONG IS A DAY SESSION
- A full day session may vary slightly from artist to artist depending on how they work, but you should expect to be on site for at least 7 hours.
- Some artist even choose to work into the evening.
ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED AN ARTIST WE CAN GIVE YOU A BETTER IDEA OF TIMING.
IS THERE A MONEY EXCHANGE BUREAU CLOSE BY?
- The Closest exchange is about 10 minute drive away from the studio.
WE WOULD ALWAYS RECOMMEND EXCHANGING MONIES BEFORE YOU LEAVE YOUR COUNTRY.